- About Dialogue for Justice
- Annual Lecture
- Access to Information
- Community Conversations: HIV/AIDS
- Malibongwe Dialogue
- SA National AIDS Conference 2009
- AIDS 2031
- International Women’s Day
- Youth Community Dialogues
- Human Rights Lecture and Roundtable Discussion 2007
- Caring Schools Dialogue
- In Conversation with Bill Clinton
- SA National AIDS Conference 2007
- Editors’ Forum
- Dialogue on National Strategic Plan
- Dialogue on ART Delivery
- Dialogue Publications
- Promise of Leadership
- Policy Dialogues
Human Rights Lecture and Roundtable Discussion 2007
About the Human Rights Lecture and Roundtable Discussion Dialogue
To commemorate International Human Rights Day and the anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a panel discussion was held on December 10, 2007 at the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).
The roundtable discussion was organised by the SAHRC in partnership with the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
The discussion was preceded by a lecture by Commissioner Bahame Tom Nyanduga, Special Rapporteur on Refugees, Asylum Seekers, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons in Africa with the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights.