- Vision and Mission
- The Team
- Annual Reports and Financials
Donate Now and Join Madiba’s Legacy
There are various ways to get financially involved in ‘Living the Legacy’. You can make a personal donation, corporate donation, or leave a bequest.
Our easy to use online giving platform makes donating safe and secure. Your donation is handled by GivenGain or Network for Good; both are secure payment gateways to process online donations.
- If you live in South Africa, click here to donate via GivenGain
- If you live in the UK, click here to donate via JustGiving
- If you live in the USA, click here to donate via Network For Good
- If you live in the rest of the world, click here to donate via GivenGain
Corporations and foundations interested in making a donation to The Nelson Mandela Foundation are requested to contact our Resource Mobilisation Unit: + 27 11 547 5600 or e-mail Adrienne: firstname.lastname@example.org who will discuss gift opportunities with you. We look forward to hearing from you!
A bequest is a donation from your deceased estate. You can make a bequest in your will to bequeath cash, shares or any other form of property to The Nelson Mandela Foundation. Making a bequest is easy – simply draw up a new will or add a codicil to an existing will. To find out more please contact Adrienne Hall on +27 11 547 5600 or e-mail: email@example.com.