- About Dialogue for Justice
- Annual Lecture
- Access to Information
- Community Conversations: HIV/AIDS
- Malibongwe Dialogue
- SA National AIDS Conference 2009
- AIDS 2031
- International Women’s Day
- Youth Community Dialogues
- Human Rights Lecture and Roundtable Discussion 2007
- Caring Schools Dialogue
- In Conversation with Bill Clinton
- SA National AIDS Conference 2007
- Editors’ Forum
- Dialogue on National Strategic Plan
- Dialogue on ART Delivery
- Dialogue Publications
- Promise of Leadership
- Policy Dialogues
Annual Lecture 2012
Mary Robinson is President of the Mary Robinson Foundation – Climate Justice. She served as President of Ireland from 1990-1997 and UN High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997-2002. She is a member of the Elders and the Club of Madrid and the recipient of numerous honours and awards including the Presidential Medal of Freedom from the President of the United States Barack Obama.
A former President of the International Commission of Jurists and former chair of the Council of Women World Leaders she was President and founder of Realizing Rights: The Ethical Globalization Initiative from 2002-2010.
Mary Robinson serves as Honorary President of Oxfam International in addition to being a board member of several organisations including the Mo Ibrahim Foundation and the European Climate Foundation. Mary is the Chancellor of the University of Dublin since 1998.
Original: Tenth-Nelson-Mandela-Annual-Lecture.avi (1.3GB) (right-click link and select 'Save as')